Fly one of the world’s most popular trainers
Prepar3D Developer Network member IRIS Flight Simulation Software invites you to fly one of the world’s most popular trainers and experience a simulation unlike any other in its class!
About the differences in developing for Prepar3D v2, Robert Graham, IRIS lead programmer had this to say:
“The upgrades to the ESP framework that have come from Lockheed in the PREPAR3D 2 updates are from a programmers view point outstanding, addition of new coding items, the support that Lockheed has given both in terms of support and features is second to none. There is a reason that we state that this product is designed for Prepar3D 2, and that is due to the stability of the Prepar3D 2 platform. I can only look forward to the future and the new tools that we are given to make even better products.”
- Custom sound pack built from authentic PC-9/A audio from both inside the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft.
- Custom displays and detailed on-board systems based on publicly available PC-9/A flight manuals designed for procedural training.
- Realistic flight models build from real world PC-9/A performance charts and tested by pilots with experience on the aircraft.
- Nine superb HD textures with additional free schemes coming soon to download from the IRIS website!
- Realistic material reflection and shine.
- Volumetric propeller effect.
- Custom HD paint kit with blank texture and stencils in Photoshop PSD format.
- Custom in cockpit audio for the audible warning system, cockpit chatter and more.
- Authentic manual and documentation to provide the most realistic procedural simulation possible.
Read more at http://www.irissimulations.com.au/fsxp3d-pro-training-series-pilatus-pc-9a
To purchase the IRIS PC/9A for Prepar3D visit the IRIS Flight Simulation Software website.